Skip to main content

Ajla Ivković - Bosnian woman who loves fashion and journalism


For those who don't know you, can you describe what you do?


After finishing economics school, I decided to try my luck not only with numbers, but also with words. Knowledge of foreign languages ​​brought me to the position of translator and over time opened the door to true love - marketing. Numerous engagements were just a stamp on my decisions. I have been doing digital marketing for a couple of years now and I have to say that I am looking forward to every new knowledge in this field and that I have a lot more to learn, but also that I do not want to stop there. I have a great love for fashion and journalism, and I would like to add that I am a second-year student.

Does Instagram play an important role in your life?

The famous "Everything you do well, don't do for free." I applied it in practice, even if it meant charging for what I know to do a pose for a photo. Instagram has become a business over time, and my love for photo modeling was just the icing on the cake. So I can say that instagram plays a significant role in the segment of my business life.

Where do you find inspiration for photos?

I find inspiration in the moment, in the sky where the colors dance, the leaves under my heel as I walk, in random glances, companions, strangers. Inspiration is hidden in all places, and my lens has become a record inventor over time.

What is the secret of a good figure? Gym or genetics?

Questions that I am often asked, and to which I myself have no answer. What is a "good" figure and who sets those standards? Real talk, we all want to take something away or add on ourselves and that’s totally okay, but it’s also okay to feel good in our own skin no matter what it is and whatever weight it carries. I also know what’s not okay - media pressure and trying to put everything and everyone in the same mold.

What's your favorite item of clothing?

One can hardly single one out. Combinations are what define our style. Often we all reach for a template, and fashion is everything but something to play with. It causes eruptions of emotions and lives with us making us a walking art.

At the end of the interview, do you have something to say to the readers?

First of all, I would like to thank you and your readers for their time. With a little faith, effort and time, you can achieve what you want.

You can follow Ajla Ivković on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments