Skip to main content

Attractive Edna Smajić talks about looks, Instagram ...


For those who doesn’t know you, can you briefly say about yourself?

My name is Edna Smajić. I was born in Sarajevo, I also study here. I'm 21 years old. I love art and I do makeup. In my free time I like to draw, it relaxes me.

A lot of people follow you on Instagram, do you like attention?

Ever since I joined the Instagram community, I’ve wanted to make my profile exactly what it is now. The companions of course didn’t come so easily but over time I learned what techniques should be used to gain someone’s attention. 

I find that no one on my profile ends up by accident. Either he likes the content I post or he doesn’t, but he still wants to see what it’s all about. Attention pleases everyone, but regardless of the number of companions, I remained the same person as when I did not have so many of them.

You stick to your style, is it tiring?

Absolutely not. I enjoy putting on make-up and thinking about what clothing combination I will wear today. I think that for someone who really likes to stick to his appearance, nothing about it can be tiring. My style is elegant and usually people say that is the first thing that associates them with me. I love elegance and femininity.

Do you like your job?

I love my job. I don't find it overly demanding now, but it can be exhausting at times. People are usually unfamiliar with how demanding an Instagram post can be to make, and how much it has to improvise to take one good photo. In addition to the private obligations I have, after I finish them and come home tired enough, I will be photographed for a certain type of advertising. 

In addition to all that, it is "not allowed" to be noticed in that photo that I am tired that day, that I have a headache, that I am in a bad mood, etc. I really try not to notice that. Nonetheless, none of the above is a problem for me but enjoyment.

Do you have any fears?

I have a lot of fears but I would single out some of the biggest ones, I think one of them even turns into a phobia, and that is the fear of heights.

Many don’t take me seriously when I say I can’t look down on the 3rd floor of the mall. 😆 The second is the fear of any insects.

Do you go to the gym or are you naturally good looking?

I never set foot in the gym. I’m not the type of person who likes to train. I used to play volleyball as a hobby a long time ago. Even today, I like to play it in my free time. I think you should stick to your looks, but it doesn’t always have to be coaching. I am a clear example. I eat everything I feel at a given moment that my body is looking for. I don’t deal with calories or diets, but when I feel I’m overdoing it, I just reduce the amount of food I eat.

Lastly, do you have anything to say to the readers?

My message would be that if you have a certain goal, you strive to achieve it, no matter what others around you say. Just listen to yourself. You can be satisfied only when you achieve what you dreamed of. I tell girls, girls and women to stick to themselves at 15, 25 and 55 and to be feminine, just as befits ladies.

You can follow Edna Smajić on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments