Skip to main content

Bianca Kolompar, an attractive violinist from Zagreb, talks about her profession, life, breasts ...




To start this interview, for those who know you less or don't know you at all, I would like to know a little more about your early life

I was born in Timisoara to a musical family, I am of Hungarian origin. I started playing the violin at the age of four and danced ballet. My parents came to Croatia at the invitation of the intendant from the Croatian National Theater in Osijek and stayed during the war in Croatia, and became Croatian citizens. The father was the concertmaster of the opera and the mother was also a member of the opera in Osijek first and then in Zagreb. I came to Zagreb in 1994. and became a citizen of the Republic of Croatia, and I studied at the Music Academy in Zagreb. I graduated in 1998 in the class of prof. Tonko Ninić. After that, I received my master's degree in Salzburg from the famous violinist Ruggier Ricci and my doctorate in Vienna, so I returned to Zagreb.

When did your career as a violinist begin?

My career started early. I held my first solo concert at the age of 12 and I won the first prize at the age of 13 in China. I played a lot in Croatia and even more abroad accompanied by piano and orchestra. I am currently working on another Ph.D. as far as Gregorian music is concerned. Along with classical music, I really like spiritual music and even commercial music, so I plan to record one famous hit on the violin. I also like to play songs by Juli Iglesias and Elvis Presley.

Do you have unfulfilled wishes?

I have one unfulfilled wish - to hold spiritual seminars to help even more people. I hope that the situation with Covid-19 will stabilize and that it will be possible. In addition to music, I do spiritual and musical therapies and help people with prayer in various health problems.

Have you encountered condemnations for your breasts and what do you have to say to those who condemn you?

Unfortunately, some people condemn me for my appearance and I think that it is not good for their soul to judge anyone and that people should first evaluate a person as he is in his soul, and not judge him by his appearance. I have to admit that many support me and there are more who love me and who appreciate me well and admire my artistic work and faith and appearance and consider me a very brave woman because of the unusual combination in terms of looks, music, and spirituality.

Would you make any more changes to yourself?

I don't plan any changes in my appearance. The only thing I did was breast surgery and dye my hair blue. I occasionally lengthen my hair with natural extensions. As for the face, I haven't done anything and I don't have wrinkles at all yet, and on the 26th of this month I will turn 45 years old.

Are you visiting your hometown?

I miss my hometown a bit because I haven’t been to Timisoara for years even though I have a beautiful house there where my uncle who was the first cellist of the Philharmonic currently lives and is now retired. Unfortunately, due to obligations, I did not arrive and now it is not easy to travel due to the current situation in the world.

Is it hard to play with distinctive breasts?

It’s not hard to play with distinctive breasts, I even train with implants.

Do you have any fears?

I have no fears because I trust in God. He is our protector and I have completely surrendered my life to the Lord for Him to lead me.

Do you go to the gym or are you naturally good looking?

I naturally inherited good genetics, but ballet certainly played an important role in terms of the body and even a healthy diet. I train at home, and I used to go to the gym only now I am careful and avoid such places and crowds.

At the end of this interview, what do you have to say to the readers?

I would urge all readers to maintain a positive attitude in these difficult times and to trust in God. I would tell them to live as much as possible in love and to learn to accept themselves and others, even with this difficult situation in the world, and to look forward to every moment, even small things. To be humble and love each other unconditionally.

You can follow Bianca Kolompar on Facebook and Instagram pages, and on the Youtube channel.

Comments