Skip to main content

Danijela Konić - An attractive woman from Belgrade loves motorcycles

 

For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself.

I'm Daniela from Belgrade. I am 28 years old. I am very positive, sociable. I’ve recently realised that I can advance in my freelance career. And I am glad that in the country we live in, we can progress in that way as well. I also love photography.

One day I would love to become a model. I served my military service voluntarily for 6 months, which shows my loyalty and love for my country.

You have a great bodyshape, do you train?

I have a genetic predisposition for the kind of figure I have. But of course it wouldn't be that without some dietary adjustments and a little training.

You take pictures with a motorcycle, do you drive?

Photos originated as a love of speed and adrenaline that is first obtained when you sit on two wheels. I'm not driving right now.

What do you do in your free time?

In my free time I do photography.

Favorite garment?

Shorts and T-shirts in summer, jeans and jackets in winter.

Do you have any phobias?

I have a fear of depth, I’m not some passionate swimmer.

A lot of people follow you on Instagram, do you like attention?

I am glad that so many people are following me. And to respond to my posts and make most of my posts laugh. I enjoy being loved by the people.

In the end, do you have something to say to the readers?

Follow me on Instagram. To enjoy my posts. And that they love me just the way I am.

You can follow Danijela on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments