Skip to main content

Džejla Korajlić - Miss Earth BiH 2019 answers questions

 

For those who don’t know you, can you briefly tell about yourself?

My name is Džejla Korajlić, I come from Zenica, I am 20 years old. I am a professional model and I am a dental technician by profession.

On your Instagram profile, you mentioned Miss Earth BiH 2019, Miss Fashion TV BiH and dentistry. What is your favorite thing about this?

In 2019, I was awarded many flattering titles, the biggest of which are Miss Earth BiH and Miss Fashion TV BiH. I represented Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Miss Earth pageant, which took place in the Philippines and lasted for a month. And with the second title, I represented my homeland in Romania at the Miss Fashion TV Europe pageant. I am a dental technician by profession and I am currently doing an internship in the office and after that I plan to enroll in the Faculty of Dentistry. It’s something I’ve found myself in and I’m doing with love. Of course, my favorite is my profession because it contributes to me in the long run and my titles, especially the title of Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina will accompany me throughout my life.

Favorite garment?

Jacket and heels.

A lot of people follow you on Instagram, do you like attention?

Of course, attention like everything else has its pros and cons. The good side is that people mostly recognize you wherever you go, but you are also under the "magnifying glass" of the watchful eye of the public, which means that you always have to be careful what you go out with, where and with whom, because all this will be commented at the end of the day . You must not show your irregularities and imperfections because this is by no means expected of you.

You represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Philippines in 2019, what are your impressions?

An unforgettable life experience for which you are given the opportunity only once. A tour from the richest to the poorest parts of the Philippines. Various seminars, education on environmental protection. The theme of the competition was "beauty with a cause", and 146 participants presented their ideas and advocacy on environmental protection. I learned a lot, met wonderful people. 146 participants in those month became as sisters and I can proudly say that I have friends all over the world.

Is it stressful?

Yes! Getting up at 5am in the morning, all day in high heels and you have to look perfect at all times. Accelerated pace for a month. The very thought of being on the other side of the planet away from family and friends is stressful.

Do you have phobias?

No, I try to go to everything that scares me and thus overcome fear.

Do you go to the gym?

Until last year, I did various sports and went to the gym, but this year I can't get out of obligations. Still, I find time to exercise in the comfort of my own home.

Finally, do you have a message for readers?

Grab every opportunity that comes your way and from which you can draw a beautiful new life experience, learn a lot and at the same time help to find yourself.


You can follow Džejla Korajlić on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments