Skip to main content

Gorana Rašljić - Attractive student tells about herself

 

For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself?

My name is Gorana Rašljić, I am 21 years old. I come from Drvar. Currently, I am student at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Care, and at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports.

You have nice bodyshape, how often do you train?

It always depends on the responsibilities I have. At least 3 times a week.

What do you do in your free time, apart from training?

Apart from training, I often spend time in nature, I go to parties with my friends.

Do you meet all obligations?

All that matters is good organization.

Favorite garment?

Tights.

Describe your average day.

I get up at half past six in the morning, I study. Then I go to lectures, I study during breaks between lectures, if I don't have too many obligations then I go for coffee.

I work four days a week for 4 hours when those days are then I work, I finish everything at 8:15, then I either go to training, or with my friends. More or less such a schedule is every working day and Saturday. Sunday is free of course, it’s a day to enjoy.

Do you have phobias?

I have a. I'm afraid of thunder, and I'm claustrophobic.

The strangest experience with someone?

I can't remember.

A lot of people follow you on Instagram, do you like attention?

I wouldn't call it attention. I enjoy live attention more. Instagram is definitely a virtual world, and a network where you can promote your work through these followers. So if we're talking about that kind of "attention," then it's nice.

Do others envy you?

I do not think so.

Which city do you like the most? Drvar, Bijeljina or Banja Luka?

Drvar.

I saw one photo of you riding a horse, is that another one of your hobbies?

Yes, but I very rarely have time, it is mostly when I am at home, but not every time.

In the end, do you have something to say to the readers?

Be persistent, and go towards your goal. Don't let others influence your life and your decisions.

You can follow Goran Rašljić on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments