Skip to main content

Bboxxie - Gamer girl, Theater Arts major, cosplayer...

For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself?

I’m a Theatre Arts major who loves cosplaying. I am from Ohio. I grew up in the theatre industry, and did a lot of choir and band growing up. I got my degree in Theatre Arts with Design and Technology, which I hopefully plan to take out of state, or abroad.

What do you do in your free time?

You will typically find me playing video games or making Tik Toks, but I also love drawing and playing instruments!


Favorite garment?

My favorite cosplay is my Aela the Huntress.

Why Aela?

Aela because she was the most difficult yet successful build. I paid special attention to detail and I’m really proud of the outcome. Skyrim is my favorite video game!



Do you have any phobias?

Clinics phobias, no.

Do you like attention?

I enjoy recognition for hard work, but I believe attention should be earned to some degree.

You have many followers, how long you needed to reach 100k?

It took about five years of consistent posting to reach my current following.

What has been your best/worst date?

My best date was going to Spaghetti Warehouse with my boyfriend, an Italian restaurant. We had a lovely meal and listened to music in his car until the sun set!

Where would you like to visit?

I would like to move to Japan some day!

What would you like remembered about you?

I hope people remember my creativity.

What is your favourite movie?

My favorite movie is The Lovely Bones!

Theme song for your life?

Float On by Modest Mouse

Something to say to the readers?

If you feel discouraged about cosplaying, give it a try! You may find that you really like it.

Comments