Skip to main content

Cosplayer Tydolson tells about her life, phobia, games...

For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself?

Hi! My name is Tydolson! I’m a 18 year old cosplayer on Instagram and Reddit! I’m most known for my Doki Doki Literature Club and My Hero Academia cosplays.

What do you do in your free time?

I’m usually crammed with schoolwork, but if I do get some free time, I like to cosplay (obviously ahah) and play video games. I’m really big into Minecraft, Osu, Dead by Daylight, and Apex Legends at the current moment. I also like to clean as well. It really helps ease my nerves when I’m feeling stressed out.

Favorite garment?

(I’m assuming this is referring to my cosplays, but I added an extra just to make sure!) My favorite cosplay is either Toga or Rem. I’m not a huge fan of showing my face, more specifically my smile, so cosplaying someone with a mask makes me feel more confident. I like Rem because it feels nice to not to cover up everything and be a little more revealing. It’s a step out of my confront zone, but it’s a enjoyable step.

Do you have any phobias?

I’m terrified of spiders and needles. If I see a spider you can bet I’m gone.


Do you like attention?

Yeah, I would say I do enjoy attention and support. It makes me feel like my hobbies and what I’m doing is important to someone. It makes me feel more confident in myself.

In the end, do you have something to say to the readers?

If you would like to follow me, my handles are Tydolson on Reddit and tydol.cos on Instagram! Please stop by and shoot me a message! I’d love to hear from you!

You can follow Tydolson on Instagram.


Comments

Post a Comment