Skip to main content

Russian cosplayer Adelhaid

For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself?

Hello! I am a cosplayer from Russia. This is my favourite hobby for more than ten years. Most of my costumes are made by myself.


What do you do in your free time?

A lot of different things! Sewing, crafting some props, attending dance classes (not now of course as it is not safe in COVID times), having fun with my dog, watching films or playing PlayStation.


Favorite garment?

It is hard to choose one. I definitely like my 2B costumes very much. Also Esther’s white dress from Trinity Blood means a lot for me.

Where would you like to visit?

I would like to visit Russian Far East. Also it would be great to see Murmansk and the Barents Sea. When it will be possible to travel abroad I would like to visit Venice once again.

What has been your best/worst date?

I never had a bad date. I am just very lucky. And all the dates with my beloved person were the best.


What would you like remembered about you?

I don’t have any preference. This will be not my problem as I will be dead. 


Do you have any phobias?

No.

Do you like attention?

Not all kinds of attention. I like performing on stage but I don’t like when strangers are interested in my personal life.


In the end, do you have something to say to the readers?

Stay safe!

You can follow Adelhaid on Instagram.

Comments