Skip to main content

Emilia Shevchenko - You never stop clapping, it’s just that the interval between claps become longer


 
For those who don't know you, can you say something about yourself?

• When I’m not on Instagram or taking photos, I’m teaching and/or playing music! I teach woodwinds and brass (think high school band instruments), and also piano, guitar, and ukulele 🤘🏻

What do you do in your free time?
• What free time lol. Jk! I watch anime or read manga.


Do you have any phobias?
• Not really, but I hate thunderstorms a whole lot 😬

Do you like attention?
• I do! But more-so in real life rather than receiving attention online. I enjoy physical contact a lot and always crave closeness

You have many followers, how long you needed to reach 10k?
• I’m not really sure! I kind of flip flopped between being proactive and trying to grow my account, and just not really caring. I did put a lot more effort into it before COVID though, so for the past year my account hasn’t really grown much

What has been your best/worst date?
• With the exception of the person I’m in a relationship with now, I’ve only ever dated people I knew or were friends with previously. Because of that I don’t really have any bad memories being on a date with them ¯\_()_/¯. All dates with my boyfriend are the best ones, haha!

Where would you like to visit?
• JAPAN! I’d love to be there for at least a few months, instead of just a short trip. 日本に行こう!

What would you like remembered about you?
• I hope my students remember me as a positive impact in their lives, even if they stop playing music. I have a few school teachers I think fondly of and remember from time to time, and it would be amazing to have someone feel that way towards me too. I’d also like everyone to remember the great memes I post on my Instagram stories. Ha!


What is your favourite movie?
• I don’t think I have one! I’ll always be in the mood to watch Finding Nemo, though. For nostalgic purposes, Raiders of the Lost Ark

❤️

Theme song of your life?

• Is there a song that goes something like “I wish I could sleep all day and why is my back always hurting and can someone just feed me and bring me snacks”? cause that would be it.

Something to say to the readers?
• You never stop clapping, it’s just that the interval between claps become longer.

....go drink some water!

You can follow Emilia on Facebook and Instagram.

Comments