Skip to main content

Aleera de Lune - I inspire myself from everything


When I checked your profile I noticed amazing photos. Where you get ideas?

I inspire myself from everything, could be any thing. A lot of my pictures are inspired from different mythologies I read, books or music, especially lyrics. 

I like to create a character, to tell a story in every picture. 

Almost every time, I do everything myself, from styling,make up, photography and even finding the right location.

A lot of these experiences, I'm writing them down as lyrics for my band. My band's name is Lunar Ceremony.

What was the best compliment you received?

The best complimemt I've ever received is that people are inspired by my art and appreciate it, also that my posts brighten their days.


What is your greatest strength and annoying habbit?

Perfectionism is both my strength and annoying habbit as I want everything to be absolutely perfect...

I noticed a very nice tattoo, does it represent something?

My half sleeve is inspired by the "High Priestess" Tarot card.

The High Priestess signifies spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, divine knowledge and wisdom.

The veil over her face represents psychic abilities/ also the seperate concious and subconscious realms.

Pomengranate represents the divine feminine, and are also considered sacred as Persephone (the goddess of spring) ate a pomegranate seed in the Underworld so was forced to return every year.

Roses : are associated with femininity, grace , and the divine feminine.



Triple Moon : represents the goddess,it shows different portions of the lunar cycle, with the moon in three phases - waxing, full and waning. Maiden, Mother and Crone.

I also have a full back tattoo: Angel wings , I've always been fascinated with angel mythology, but I decided to get the angel wings tattooed after I was involved in an accident.



How many tattoos do you have and do you plan to get more?

I have a half sleeve and a full back, I have already planned on getting my tattoo sleeve finished 🙂

You can follow Aleera de Lune on Instagram.

Comments