Skip to main content

Yinks - Rapper from Ghana based in South Africa

 


When I googled your name I found out that you are a rapper from Ghana. Tell me more about your country, do you live there now?

Yes I am a rapper from Ghana but based in South Africa. Currently in Ghana working on my NGO project which is focusing on a feed Africa Orphanage programme. Ghana is great, rich in culture and traditions.

Which country do you like more Ghana or South Africa?

I like both. Great countries, great people and great culture.


Your name is Yinks, can u explain to the audience?

Yinks comes from my last and family name Yinkah giving to me by my father. Rip to him.

I also read that you are the Co-founder of a music company called L.I Music Distribution. Can you tell me more about that?

Right I am the Co Founder of L.I Music Distribution South Africa, a digital distribution company distributing artist from all over the world and creating avenues to generate revenue for musicians and their body of musical works they release.

When did you start to make music?

Well I started making music since grade 10 but had interest in it from grade 7.


Do you have any favorite song?

Yes "Wipe my Eyes" is one of my favorite records out now featuring 13gigg.


If you could choose, where would you like to live and why?

Well right now in my position I don't think I would be living in one place at the moment as I am at the level of my career where I will be soon travelling around a lot but at a particular time one should be able to find me between South Africa, United States, CA and Ghana.

Tell me three places you would like to visit

I did love to visit Santorini Greece, Rome and Monaco.

Who is your biggest support in your life?

Myself , Family and Friends.

You can follow Yinks on Facebook.

Comments