Skip to main content

April - I found a way to work from home and make around $200,000 in the year


April, girl from California, attractive. These are the things I know about you, but can you tell me more?

That is incredibly hard to answer since I like to be humble and talking about myself feels awkward. 

What do you like most about yourself?

But if I had to pick one thing, I’d have to say I like my adaptability. No matter the trial, I always find a way to spin it into a positive.


Who influenced you the most?

I suppose my biggest influence is my mom. She’s persistent and happy go lucky with a little bit of OCD sprinkled in, ya know, balance.


What was the best moment this year (so far)?

The best moment this year for me was getting laid off because of the pandemic. That made me realize and seize the power of social media. Thru that and a lot of trial and error, I found a way to work from home and make around $200,000 in the year. People have their opinions about what I do, and that’s fine. But this money is certainlylife changing.

In what way did you earned that money?

Brand deals, paid shoutouts, tiktok creator fund, cpm, tips, OF etc.

What was the best moment in your life (so far)?

Apart from the births of my two kids. I’d have to say either going to a Chiefs game during their Super Bowl campaign or getting recognized for my social media’s. Idk it’s hard to narrow down to one moment when I find value in all moments.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?

Cyprus is where I’d want to live for a year. The water in Ayia Napa is crystal clear and warm. Plus I have a massive love for Greek food so it’s perfect for me.

The last lie you told / the worst lie you ever told?

The last lie I told was the worst lie I told. I was secretly drinking when I knew I had an alcohol problem and hid it from my friends and family. I got called out on it but continued to lie. Once I had the conversation with myself, it hit me hard to say the words out loud “I have a problem”. But I adapted and realized it’s ok to drink responsibly and the problem was more about me being deceptive. So it’s all sorted now.

Do you believe in the paranormal?

Do I believe in the paranormal? I don’t not believe in it. But I’ve been lucky enough to not have had an experience. But I love hearing about other people encounters and I always get the willys when I hear the stories.

What would you do if you didn't have to worry about money?

I would travel and eat all the foods of the world. I’m a massive foodie! I love trying new dishes and do my best to not eat with a pattern. I like to mix it up, try new recipes, spices, meats, cheeses, etc.

What is the most interesting story from your childhood?

I fell off of my roof putting up Christmas lights when I was around 14-15. I have a big scar on my bum that I don’t bother hiding anymore. It’s a conversation starter if you see it in my pics online. Took 27 stitches and I had to be lifted up off of a cast iron fence, yikes!


What do you do in your free time?  

In my free time I like to be outdoors. I am a RV park member. Even though I don’t yet own an RV, I like going day camping, fishing, swimming, and of course taking pics for the gram. Anything outdoorsy, I’m all about it.

You can follow April on Instagram.

Want more content? Check my another post!

https://peopledifferentblog.blogspot.com/2021/08/indian-actress-rani-chatterjee.html

Comments