Skip to main content

Interview with Luiz Fernando, an Instagramer from Brazil

For those who don't know you, can you tell me more about yourself?

Hi, my name is Luiz Fernando. I am a twenty-four year old who currently lives in Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. I enjoy making funny videos which I then post on Instagram.


What was your biggest achievement in your life?

I would say that my greatest achievement so far has been surviving. Due to a difficult illness, my life was recently in jeopardy. The outcome of this challenging situation was dependent upon an expensive surgery.

Which places would you like to visit and why?

My dream is to visit Africa someday as I feel that I have been lacking in gratitude despite my fortunate material circumstances.

I would like to learn how different cultures, particularly those of impoverished countries, deal with adversities. Perhaps this would help my own situation as my health-related matters are impacting me mentally.


Has your life been difficult so far?

Due to the issues in regards to surgery and the hospital stay, I became depressed. However, things are looking up and for that I am grateful to God.

What is one thing you are deeply proud of in your life?
My proudest accomplishment is my own preservation of humor and succeeding in making people laugh despite the bleak problems I am facing.

You can follow Luiz Fernando on Instagram.

Comments