Skip to main content

Jukka Laine - I admire people who boldly implement their ideas and thoughts


First thing that I noticed is that you have a Youtube channel called Noniifilms. For non finish speakers can you tell more about it?

My youtube channel was a project. I wanted to produce a quality talk show on Youtube. The guests were well-known Finnish social media influencers who gave instructions on how to succeed on social media.

Maybe in the future I’ll be producing something more for Youtube, but there are no new plans at the moment. I just got a family addition, so I don’t really have time.

In which city do you live and can you tell me more about it?

I am from northern Finland. Currently living in Tampere. Tampere is one of the largest cities in Finland and it is short everywhere. I like Tampere because the dialect here is funny and people are not in as much hurry as in the capital, Helsinki.

Who influenced you the most?

My biggest role models have always been my big siblings. I am the youngest child in a big family so I have learned almost everything I know from them.

I admire people who boldly implement their ideas and thoughts.

What motivates you to get up every morning?

Heh funny question... I've always been really sleepy in the morning, so I'd love to sleep late. We just got a baby who is currently three weeks old so he is probably the biggest reason why I get up in the morning and at night.

What is one thing you are deeply proud of in your life?

There are many things I’m proud of, but the first thing that comes to mind is these three. I am proud of myself, I dared to join a reality TV show that practically changed my life. I am also proud of my partner as she is a perfect mother. I am also proud of my friends because they have achieved great things in their lives.

How do you relieve stress?

The best stress reliever is the Finnish summer. Sauna, hanging out with friends and a good beer.

You can follow Jukka Laine on Instagram.

Comments