Skip to main content

Moon - Cosplayer from Cambodia


For those who don’t know you, can you tell us more about yourself?

Hello! I’m Moonight AL or you can call me Moon

I’m Hong Kongese and Vietnamese. I’m a highschool student who is about to graduate. I’m younger than 20. I bet you’re surprised ;)

I’ve been cosplaying since 2017*



What kind of cosplayer do you consider yourself to be?

I don’t know.

If someone told you they hate your cosplays, what would you do?

For those who don’t like my cosplays, I would just tell them to look away. I know that everyone has different opinions and perspectives plus I am too lazy to hold a speech (I’m tired and sleepy). At least I’m enjoying what I do.

What got you into cosplaying?

The first reason I got into cosplaying is that I love the characters so much that I want to cosplay as them and thus love myself too. My second reason is that I’ve been following and watching my favourite Chinese cosplayer channels which motivated me to do cosplays myself.

Which three places would you like to visit and why?

The places I would love to visit the most are England (I want to see the biggest clock in the world plus it’s my dream country). The second country I would love to visit is New Zealand (after having watched Lord of the Rings as a child). The third country is, of course, Japan (don’t ask why)

 

Would you like to say something to the readers?

To all the readers: Nice to meet you guys and thank you for spending some time to read these talkative paragraphs of mine. And big thanks to my supporters who spend their precious time drawing fanart of me — it really motivated me to me going. Love ya!

And to those who don’t like my cosplays (or cosplays in general): if you don’t have something nice to say, you can just ignore us or look away instead of judging our hard work, making us feel miserable and lose motivation. Please respect us, thank you.

You can follow Moon on Instagram.

Comments

  1. ONGGG FINALLYYY!!! HEHE SO GLADYWGATTW I'VE LEARNED SOMETHING NEW AGAIN FROM YOU🙆🏻❤️
    always gonna support ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading about you As a person moon ☺️and wish all the best I m a big fan of your work ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment