Skip to main content

The Enchanting Melodies of Bianca Kolompar, Croatia's Gifted Violinist

Can you briefly describe yourself to the readers who don't know you yet? 

I am Bianca Kolompar, a violinist with a doctorate from Zagreb, a soloist, and a professor. My other profession is spiritual healing through the Holy Spirit because I received the gift of healing a long time ago, and I do it publicly on OTV as part of the "Zlatne zore" show, where I am the host and a healer. I have many clients from Germany who have been greatly helped by my prayers in all areas of life. In my free time, I also do commercials as a photo model. I owe my figure to good genetics, classical ballet, and a healthy lifestyle in terms of diet and exercise. I am the mother of a nine-year-old boy named Emanuel, who is a wonderful child.


What would you do if you weren't a violinist? 

If I weren't a violinist, I would be a doctor or a spiritual healer, which I am now, thanks to God. 

Do you receive comments related to your appearance? 

Regarding my appearance, when I became a public figure three years ago, people were surprised because I am a believer on the inside and attractive on the outside. However, now that they have gotten to know the beauty of my soul and since I have helped them a lot, it sometimes happens that I host a show in a beautiful yet modest dress, and the next day women call me and say that I should dress more attractively, like the dresses I wear when I perform on the violin. 😊 But I always know what to wear for each occasion. They tell me that I look like an angel on the screen, women say that, and compliments from women are always more meaningful to me than those from men.


Where would you like to perform? 

I would love to perform solo on the violin accompanied by a choir in the Vatican, just as I have performed in many cathedrals before. The Vatican is a special place, and I hope to achieve that one day because I collaborate with the church and also lead a church choir.


Do you have a message to the readers? 

My message to the readers: Love your neighbors, but also love your enemies. In this way, you will experience unity with God. Sending unconditional love to everyone. 

Love, 

Yours, Bianca.

Comments