Skip to main content

Mandy Motionless talks about her passions

 


When I checked your Instagram profile I noticed that you wrote few things: Model, Artist, Ghost Hunter, Possum Queen. Can you explain to the readers?

I am a professional model, a classically trained artist with a BFA in fine arts, a ghost hunter with a TV show on Paraflixx called Brushes With Death, and I just love possums!


Possums are such a cute animals. Especially when they carry their babies. Tell me what is the most childish thing you still do?

Wear footie PJ's! I love the ones that are animal themed or have pockets, because who doesn't love pockets? 

People say that red-haired girls attract more attention, is that true?

I don't think so. If they did i'd be more famous by now lol

Do you do any sports?

No.

I could bet that you do sports because your bodyshape is amazing. Are you a morning or evening type of person?

Evening. I worked graveyard shift for years. 

I guess that is not easy at all. Tell me, what do you like most about yourself?

I really like that I can cook.

When you were little, what did you want to be? For example I wanted to be Formula 1 driver.

An archaeologist, but I realized though I love history, I hate being precise and to do that job you need patience. Which I don't have. 

For the end of this short interview, tell me, what is one thing you are trully, deeply proud of in your life?

That I finished college, got a good job, and started my own TV show. I could not be more proud of myself for doing that. I went from a girl who had horrible depression and no self confidence to the girl you see now.

You can follow Mandy Motionless on Instagram.

Want more content? Check my another post!


Comments