Skip to main content

Indian actress Rani Chatterjee


For those who don't know you, can you tell more about yourself?

Well sure I'd like to say something about myself. My name is Rani Chatterjee. I'm from India, I reside in Mumbai. 

My profession is acting and, as an actress, I have acted in many movies and I have been working as an actress for the past 19 years in the film industry, and I'd love to work as an actress in the future as well and, yes, that's about it!

Tell me more about your city, do you like it?

Well, as I mentioned I live in Mumbai, and Mumbai is known as the "city of dreams" and, indeed, people do accomplish their dreams right in this city. 

I love Mumbai as I of course live here and my mom lives right here. Mumbai's street food is to die for! And of course, home is where your mom is, isn't it? So, Mumbai is special as my family is here.

If you could choose, where would you like to live and why

I never actually thought about living somewhere else as I have lived my whole life in the city, but if I ever wish to switch places then I'd love to live in the mountains! Pretty chilly right? 

There are plenty of such places in India so yes maybe Darjeeling or Nepal, sounds interesting to me. 

And if this does not happen then, Los Angeles! Umm now why Los Angeles? I don't know why but I'd love to stay there.

What was your worst date?

Worst date? Haha, well, I haven't been on many dates as guys seem to be a little scared of me and no one has asked me out on a date but yes I'd love to go out on a date and it must be romantic, fascinating and dreamy.

Do you have to tell something to the readers in the end of this interview?

For those who are reading this interview, I'd like to say that Hey I'm Rani! Covid is still out there so please be safe, mask up, stay positive, and having positive feelings about everything is really important. 

It changes your perception on life. It brings you peace and courage to do anything possible and will turn things as predicted, if you think positively you get a positive impact! Do follow me on Instagram @ranichatterjeeofficial love you guys. 😜

Want more content? Check my another post!

https://peopledifferentblog.blogspot.com/2021/08/pauline-artist-based-in-paris.html

Comments

Post a Comment